Saturday, July 4, 2009

Comments about Mr. Bennett's Speech

Here are some of the comments that people wrote on Facebook about Mr. Bennett's speech after I posted it there: Enjoy!



Tom Brick: a true legend
Arun Chacko: by far one of the best teachers i have ever had along with callahan. im gonna miss him a lot.

Steve Florentino: i second what tom brick said

Ben Zichettello: My favorite speech

Anthony Borruso: great speech, i was luky to take his film class this year


Brianna Cusumano: beautifully written and executed.

Pete Mondello: voice of a thousand angels

Derick Lai: I wanted him to rev up his motorcycle around the courtyard after we graduated. Gonna miss the old fella for sure ;_;

Paul M Sebexen: he's the only teacher we have who could break out into song at graduation without being laughed at... an excellent speech

Some high praise!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, James, for this post. It was nice to hear such kind words. Thanks also for the tape of the graduation. It sounded pretty much like I remember it, though my voice sounded better from inside my head. I was most impressed with the video of my motorcycle. That's a cool looking bike I have there, and I look pretty good on it, too.

    Thanks again for everything.

    ReplyDelete